Yukon SLT Fog Lights Setting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I had a popcorn thought today. Has anyone checked to see if a standard slit can be plugged in and then wired into the fog lamp so the end result would be if the headlights turn on, so will the fogs?

I just made an harness to go from the fog light plug, split, and power a set of Rigid lights. They are controllable via the factory fog light button. I bet/wonder if this would work? Would not be hard, just takes a week for parts to ship, $30, and an hr of soldering a few wires together to build the harness?

Link for reference on my idea, there would likely be one more connector needed to be spliced on one end to power the fogs.
Not sure what you mean by "standard slit" mentioned above.

Bigburb3500

Reaction score
Not sure what you mean by "standard slit" mentioned above.
I made a wiring harness from this pigtail splitter to run two sets of fog lights (factory + aftermarket set). I wonder if someone could make a harness to plug into the headlight plug that would power both headlight and fog light. It would require modification of the leads to have the correct plugs but in theory that would work?

Sorry, “standard split” was poor word-smithing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whiskey87