Complete Lighting/LED List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
haks310

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Heads up, V-LEDs is having a sell this weekend.

20% off of everything, use coupon code "BFD"

Hart

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So.. Hoping one of you expert's can help me out, as I'm a bit out of my depth.

I'm looking at doing the gauges(as I have one out @ the moment), and I was hoping I might appeal to the collective wisdom here, in regards what sort of lights I want for the dash gauges. Now I know the list cites that I want 6 #194's for the gauges.

Be curious to hear more specifically what I should pick up at superbrightleds.com

I know I want blue, And I'm fairly sure I want the 90(? 120?) degree beams(I think that way I'll avoid hotspots), And trying to work out if the push-n-twist adapters are needed.

Don't suppose anyone can shed any light on my... heh... light dilemma?

xX Mavr1ck Xx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So.. Hoping one of you expert's can help me out, as I'm a bit out of my depth.

I'm looking at doing the gauges(as I have one out @ the moment), and I was hoping I might appeal to the collective wisdom here, in regards what sort of lights I want for the dash gauges. Now I know the list cites that I want 6 #194's for the gauges.

Be curious to hear more specifically what I should pick up at superbrightleds.com

I know I want blue, And I'm fairly sure I want the 90(? 120?) degree beams(I think that way I'll avoid hotspots), And trying to work out if the push-n-twist adapters are needed.

Don't suppose anyone can shed any light on my... heh... light dilemma?

I used the WLED-x6s off superbrightleds, and have no hotspots. You won't need new twistlocks if thats what you wondering. You can just unplug the old ones and just put in the leds.
picture.jpg
Hope this helps!:)

Hart

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Everything I was wondering, and a picture to prove it(as well as something to drool over).

Well done sir!

Dr. Overkill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everything I was wondering, and a picture to prove it(as well as something to drool over).

Well done sir!

Likewise! :Handshake: I'd heard about some bulbs being soldered in...wasn't sure if it was the gauge bulbs or others, or if it meant soldered to the twist-lock things. Glad to know I can just get the bulbs.

Now I just need to figure out what my ol' man needs to do the gauges in his '88 shortbed.

xX Mavr1ck Xx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Likewise! :Handshake: I'd heard about some bulbs being soldered in...wasn't sure if it was the gauge bulbs or others, or if it meant soldered to the twist-lock things. Glad to know I can just get the bulbs.

Now I just need to figure out what my ol' man needs to do the gauges in his '88 shortbed.

Yep, No soldering! :) Only things I believe you have to solder is like if you have the hatch open switch, rear wiper, push button 4x4, or foglight switch for limiteds and z71s. I think those are the only things that require soldering.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GLisn