Finally got some 24's on my Tahoe!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got some KMC Slide 24s. I know I know... everyones got em. But I live in Lafayette, LA and I think i've seen -one- other truck with them on over here. Here are some quick iphone pics of when it was getting put on at Highway 70 Tire & Alignment in Memphis, TN and some right after a quick car wash. Let me know what you guy's think and sorry for the terrible quality in pictures, i'll try and update them with my real cam later when I get home and install the new esky roof rack I just got!

Lift1.jpg
Lift2.jpg

FreshlyWashed.jpg
FreshlyWashed2.jpg

Sideview.jpg

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I like it alot. How much did it cost to get your mirrors painted all white like that? I need to get mine sprayed all black.

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys it's always a work in progress ya know...

@modded- I know a guy that works at a paint/body shop gets off at 5pm and goes to ANOTHER paint and body shop to do side work, lol. He painted my Z71 17s on my nbs tahoe flat black a few years back and ever since, he paints little custom parts for me. So far on this tahoe he's painted both front and back bowties, mirrors, and trailer hitch cover. He charged me $100 to paint both mirrors. Yea I think you should def get yours sprayed all black. That painted gloss black is SICK.

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I used to like dark colors with black and aggressive tires with black rims but now I am going for the exact opposite. Once I get the drop in the back it'll be perfect... and i -just- got the roof rack from the esky put on after the end caps finally got painted!!

NewestCar.gif

RoofRackLights.jpg

RoofRack1.jpg

RoofRack2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man. Just took this pic during lunch. I'm still in shock I have 24s and still have a smooth ride (Autoride = SICK)

Rims.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alejo2160