Finally got some 24's on my Tahoe!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Coil swap is cake, shock extensions + autoride links and new bumpstops will take about an hour if you've never done one before.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Coil swap is cake, shock extensions + autoride links and new bumpstops will take about an hour if you've never done one before.

Is that what it takes for the 2/4 drop?

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
2" drop struts or 2" drop spindles are both fairly simple, you'll need a spring compressor for the struts.

EdgarLeyvaKC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
how much did you pay for the esky 3rd brake light...i have an 09 denali and i want that but dealer costs is nearly 500....cant find a used one... =/

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much did you pay for the esky 3rd brake light...i have an 09 denali and i want that but dealer costs is nearly 500....cant find a used one... =/

Look on ebay that's where I got mine. Cost me 165 shipped to my door for the housing/third led brake light from new nnbs esky. Got a local paint guy that does sidework to paint it GM Summit White for me.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

looks great

Thanks even though my 24's are long gone :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leno1364

Latest posts