Finally got some 24's on my Tahoe!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
looks good man. I know a lot of people have them but they look so sick on our trucks.

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good man. I know a lot of people have them but they look so sick on our trucks.

thanks but yea you are def right about that one. Actually when i first discovered this gold mine of a forum, your truck was one of first ones I saw, and immediately, i thought --i must have those rims--. I was gonna white everything out then get black kmc slide 24s but once I saw the new LTZ side molding with the chrome strip I decided to go the chrome route. Had I went the opposite murdered out route, me and you would have identical trucks, lol.

Nvious Kreationz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thanks but yea you are def right about that one. Actually when i first discovered this gold mine of a forum, your truck was one of first ones I saw, and immediately, i thought --i must have those rims--. I was gonna white everything out then get black kmc slide 24s but once I saw the new LTZ side molding with the chrome strip I decided to go the chrome route. Had I went the opposite murdered out route, me and you would have identical trucks, lol.
I agree I like the blacked out look but....... there is something about white and chrome that just looks sick

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I know I agree. I'm debating taking off the after-market chrome strip on the running boards. Think I should?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
You can leave them Felix because they go well with your setup. If you ever get a setup similar like IncisionInd with a white Taoe on black slides and other black accessories they will have to go.

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea you're right. But it's just a chrome strip with 3M adhesive that sits on TOP of the running board sides. I bought it on eBay and it was titled "Running Board Chrome Trim Tahoe 07-10" and that's what came in... which is BS if you ask me. I parked on the side of a Denali the other day with the running boards with the chrome trim in it and the denali chrome trim is twice the size/thickness of mine and is beveled/flush with the actual running board. So it looks pretty bootleg I think... even though from a distance it looks clean as ****.

Nowwww one of the side's of the chrome trim at the end is peeling/hanging off the end of it. So I can just rip it off or i'm gonna have to run to autozone to get more double-sided 3M tape.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Yeah I had that trim once upon a time too from Ebay, pulled it off after 6 months because it looked cheesy.

Nvious Kreationz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hell man pull it off one side and see how it looks if it looks good do the other side if not get the Denali or Eskie setup and make it look even better

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell man pull it off one side and see how it looks if it looks good do the other side if not get the Denali or Eskie setup and make it look even better

After reading Modded's response I went outside and immediately ripped both of them off! haha i've been feeling unsure about them since they day I put them on. Looks like i'll be looking for the denali/esky running board now... KMeloney has a set on his Tahoe and his look is exactly what i'm going for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leno1364