Finally got some 24's on my Tahoe!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Modded - "Cheesy" was the perfect word for it. I park next to a Denali at work everyday and I just stare at his running boards then my running boards then his again. Actually ripped them off AT work after I read your comment right before I left. Ha!

@Nvious - I'm gonna give it a quick wipe down and armor all the running boards THEN take a pic lol.. i'll post tomorrow when I got some good daylight. I think it looks good still... there might have been a little TOO much chrome on my car.. still trying to retain somewhat of a factory look ya know...

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've seen your sig before but just now "found" this thread. Love the rims!! Lookin' forward to seeing the 2" drop. Plan on doing the same thing to my Burb in a couple months!! :)

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where'd you get your esky roof rack from?

Miguel (carcrz) on here posted a forum thread on doing a roof rack delete and he had a 01-06 Esky roof rack prior. I saw the post and immediately PM'd him. It pays to read up on TYF!!!

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

I've seen your sig before but just now "found" this thread. Love the rims!! Lookin' forward to seeing the 2" drop. Plan on doing the same thing to my Burb in a couple months!! :)

Thanks!! I realize in certain parts of the states they are "played out". Well not where i'm at so i'm perfectly content... for now :Handshake:

Yea I don't want to go too low... I love the auto ride stock suspension so it's gonna have to be a PERFECT rear (only) drop so it doesn't affect my ride... after reading the ample amount of posts relating to drops, i'm obviously gonna talk to Tony (NorcalSS) as soon as i'm ready to take the plunge.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea I don't want to go too low... I love the auto ride stock suspension so it's gonna have to be a PERFECT rear (only) drop so it doesn't affect my ride... after reading the ample amount of posts relating to drops, i'm obviously gonna talk to Tony (NorcalSS) as soon as i'm ready to take the plunge.

:word: Yeah, I've already gotten some prices from Tony, too, and I'll be ordering from him once I have cash in hand. I'm with you in not wanting too severe of a drop. I want just enough to level it out and make it look better. Once I've got the 2" drop done I'm going to start looking for rims. I'm also waiting until my current tires are in need of replacement so while I wait I might as well get other mods done :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leno1364

Latest posts