2016 Tahoe OBD No power.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lcerbone2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So as the title states. My obd port has no power. Won’t scan and checked with light I’ve heard previous years the cig fuse was the issue is that still the case. Tried a google search and cannot find answer. I know there are 5 fuse locations for the access ports ,APOs but is it one of those ? So my question is what fuse is the issue ? Trying to get i inspected today. This is a ppv and stock comsole is in but not wired yet. Was able to scan without it being wired. So i know that’s not it but i could of popped a fuse. Thanks in advance.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So as the title states. My obd port has no power. Won’t scan and checked with light I’ve heard previous years the cig fuse was the issue is that still the case. Tried a google search and cannot find answer. I know there are 5 fuse locations for the access ports ,APOs but is it one of those ? So my question is what fuse is the issue ? Trying to get i inspected today. This is a ppv and stock comsole is in but not wired yet. Was able to scan without it being wired. So i know that’s not it but i could of popped a fuse. Thanks in advance.
only thing I can advise is to check all of your fuses, easy to do with a meter all you have to do is touch the 2 outer pins to check for continiuty, you do not have to pull the fuse out
only takes a few minutes to check every fuse there is
ttt1.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BenK