Goodbye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I prefer the solid axle for strength and durability, we'll see how they fare, although for most mom vans they won't see any kind of abuse.
Yeah I hear ya. Solid axle is def robust but gives no advantage to an SUV when it suffers from interior space dimensions and driving dynamics.

mplunk

Reaction score
Which length did you go with?
Standard length in both. I really wanted the long version in my current one, but a short one came available and I jumped on it. I rarely use the 3rd row, but it's really nice to have it and still have a decent amount of space. I have a long one on order just because I like the utility- my dad has a 21 Yukon XL and with his 3rd row up it's almost equivalent to mine with the third row down

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Standard length in both. I really wanted the long version in my current one, but a short one came available and I jumped on it. I rarely use the 3rd row, but it's really nice to have it and still have a decent amount of space. I have a long one on order just because I like the utility- my dad has a 21 Yukon XL and with his 3rd row up it's almost equivalent to mine with the third row down
Interesting. The pictures don't make it look like quite that much room.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roninboy