New Escalade IQ EV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree with all you said, I’m not an EV fan at all, if I had that kind of cash I’d get the V hands down.
These threads always go sideways and ends up being locked. These threads have been on here before so you already know what happens.

Consider this a early warning!

Steebu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never got my forum achievement for the last Escalade EV thread I started that got locked. Or maybe starting a thread that gets locked is not a forum achievement? :D

In my head I'm thinking, "who on earth can afford a $175k EV" ... then I remember my dealer told me they had an Escalade-V that they marked up $50k over MSRP that sold to a guy in Florida.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They lost $4.5 billion, only sold 8,757 ford lightnings for the year and interest is declining. That’s not a sustainable business model
That's cool. Not all investments print money right off the bat. Wish i could have been a boomer so I could have lived thru the easy times, paid for college and house and kids with a Kroger wage haha. It's 2023 lol. Takes risk, grit, and determination to make money today. No such thing as a free lunch anymore. These investments are major and gains will be realized for manufacturers at a later date.

Last edited:

mb1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's cool. Not all investments print money right off the bat. Wish i could have been a boomer so I could have lived thru the easy times, paid for college and house and kids with a Kroger wage haha. It's 2023 lol. Takes risk, grit, and determination to make money today. No such thing as a free lunch anymore. These investments are major and gains will be realized for manufacturers at a later date.

Wow…

The EV is like looking at a round wheel in motion then designing a square one to replace it with.

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's beautiful, $175,000, doesn't look like too much. We have an escalade of the usual T1 in the maximum configuration cost about 200 thousand dollars, and they are bought, they buy a lot. But an electric car, damn it. It would be better if they made a hybrid with an internal combustion engine as a generator

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if GM will make an electric AT4 Yukon.
Barf...

It'll have a disclaimer: " may not be suitable for off road use until charging stations are installed in the national forests, blm land, etc. Use strictly for mall crawling, then charge up at your local Starbucks." LOL

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's beautiful, $175,000, doesn't look like too much. We have an escalade of the usual T1 in the maximum configuration cost about 200 thousand dollars, and they are bought, they buy a lot. But an electric car, damn it. It would be better if they made a hybrid with an internal combustion engine as a generator
It would be beautiful if they made a hybrid with a battery that can be easily rebuilt/recycled and then have a super efficient little diesel to power the whole thing. I might be interested at that point.

It seems as though the OEM, forced by the retards in gubmint, follow the program: SHOOT, READY, AIM! There is no forsight to actual EFFICIENCY, just checking boxes to make people's feelings feel better.......all the while laughing all the way to the bank.

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would be beautiful if they made a hybrid with a battery that can be easily rebuilt/recycled and then have a super efficient little diesel to power the whole thing. I might be interested at that point.

It seems as though the OEM, forced by the retards in gubmint, follow the program: SHOOT, READY, AIM! There is no forsight to actual EFFICIENCY, just checking boxes to make people's feelings feel better.......all the while laughing all the way to the bank.
Yes, and the Chinese understand the trend, creating just universal hybrids with a small internal combustion engine as a generator. Although such machines provide savings only while running on electricity. When the internal combustion engine is turned on, a miracle does not happen, the consumption of 15-17 liters per 100 km still comes out on a mid-size crossover.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayden with 2011 y