Hifonics Amps!!!! (Good)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mdtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always heard they were junk but I have never had any experience with them. I really like US AMPS they are made in the USA their power rating is true and not inflated and the sound excellent.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I always heard they were junk but I have never had any experience with them. I really like US AMPS they are made in the USA their power rating is true and not inflated and the sound excellent.

I wish I still dealt with US Amps. They had some really good amps back in the days. I haven't sold or installed any for a few years since I moved back to Tx. They were huge in Florida when I was installing out there (not surprising, being as they are manufactured in Gainesville, Fl.)

Anyway, back to the OP...$200 for that Hifonics isn't a bad price. The power rating might be inflated, but even if you get half that and it plays @ 1 ohm, the price still isn't too bad.

OP
OP
Nfamous60

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice that ppl are having an elder moment!! lol vut i cant find any of those heres a pic of the amps that im considering: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=290320039039

and i thought about JL but if you look on YOUTUBE/ you'll see they did a test of all the major subs compared to the Orion HCCA (mind you they are 12's) it was JL,Orion,Rockford and sum1 else and Orion lasted longer on peak wattage... but bac to the thread title any thoughts on finding the thrwo bac amps for purchase?

J-Will

#Merica
Reaction score
i currently have a 2008 model Hifonics Brutus 2000 watt running 1ohm to my 2 kicker 15 l7s. it pounds the hell out of em. the power rating is not inflated one bit. this is the first hifonics amp ive ever ran, and i was just like you before i bought it, had my doubts. only thing now is i wish i woulda gotten the 4000 watt lol its not loud to me anymore. theyre strong as hell, id recommend one no doubt.

cjsacm1

Reaction score
ive got a hifonics 600 class d mono block pushing one JL 13W6v2 in a custom box and it sounds amazing, i also have a SPL 7 inch in dash...for what i paid...($500 for all of it) i got a great deal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayden with 2011 y