Which brand of struts do you recommend for 2015 Yukon with Magneride?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I concur with @Big Mama

If you can fund a loaded strut option, or a take off, they only take about 30 min per side to replace. Can do it in your garage

Reaction score
I am trying to decide which magneride struts to buy for my 2015 Yukon Denali 6.2L z95

There are a ton of threads about struts, but I cannot find any clear discussion or guidance on which brand people like for the magneride system. I can find a lot about brands people DONT like (seems like there's a lot of hate for Detroit Axle and StrutMasters on this forum). I can also find a lot about people getting rid of the magneride system, but I don't want to do that.

I'd be fine with the OEM, but I cannot figure out who the manufacturer is or where to get them.
For cars with MagneRide, like your Yukon, the struts are usually made by companies that specialize in high-tech suspension systems. GM, which owns GMC, often sources MagneRide parts from Delphi or BWI Group. These suppliers create struts that are designed to work seamlessly with the vehicle's electronic systems.

ss4chad

Reaction score
Arnott Suspension. I had them on my Wife's '13 Mercedes Benz GL450 and now her 2017 Yukon XL Denali.

Chad

Klis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just did all 4 three weeks ago and used Arnott as well. I'm very happy with how the car rides now.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Unfortunately options for 15-20 MagRide struts do not have any options. Arnott was the other go to but they dropped their lifetime warranty.

No need to replace the springs yet. Get the MagRide strut inserts and have a shop install them or bring them to a shop with the entire strut assembly and have them compress the springs to do it.

There’s a huge market full of dirt bag sellers selling 30 year old technology at half price claiming to be comparable with OEM. It’s just donkey dung and the formula to owners being haters of their rides.

I’d be piss’d if I bought that aftermarket junk too.

Northwoods

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Take a look at NAPA struts. My shop recommended and they are: 1. cheaper than OEM. 2. come with a much longer warranty. I got a pair and they ride and handle terrific.