White on White - Complete Interior Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well you can wipe down the plastic with a good degreaser or rubbing alcoholect and you wont have to blast it. My thoughts are that the blasting media will pit the plastics almost instantly. I could be wrong.

Low pressure?? I was thinking the same thing but thought if I could control it a little and what not I might get away with it. The interior was Armor-All'd through and through, even the leather seats. Previous owner was not interior savvy aparently. So that Armor-All has basically baked into all the plastics and I have to get that old paint off. I've already fingernail picked some of it off and it's actually black underneath so it should be easy to monitor while I blast...but hell this is the first time I've done something like this. Guess I'll have to practice first.

B

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try SEM line of products they have all you need to do it from cleaners,promoters the paint to make it look good! Everyone that I've spoke with that has used there stuff never had any problems and still going strong,no chips,cracks or peels when using there process!

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I'll be damned. Someone ran off with my interior.

Much of the interior is molded and not painted with the exception of a few pieces, so I think this is going to be easier than I originally thought (fingers crossed).

B

Attachments

• Interior_Out_1.jpg
    Interior_Out_1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 254
  • Interior_Out_2.jpg
    Interior_Out_2.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should be sweet. Friends dad had a Caddy with white GM leather and his black Harley belt rubbed off all over the seat.

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should be sweet. Friends dad had a Caddy with white GM leather and his black Harley belt rubbed off all over the seat.

Ya I hear ya, you definitely gotta take care of these custom rides. Let me share a sample conversation from last night:

BOSS: So, JK - What do you think I do about the tan colored grab handles, they're molded rubber ya know? You can't exactly paint them and expect them to stay painted.

JK: When people get in your truck, you just tell them "Hey, don't grab the grab handles please."

:shakehead:

BOSS

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
The white will look badass! Just remove the o-shit handles all together. Your hoe sits low enough the passengers really shouldn't need them lol.

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went to the garage and found this mischievous midget trying to drive away in my empty truck:

picture.jpg

B

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
I heard they had a bad outbreak of midgets last week...................

How's the transformation comin along?

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Went to the garage and found this mischievous midget trying to drive away in my empty truck:

picture.jpg

B

Haha.. awesome. When do you think you will have this sweet project completed? I'm sure things are getting pushed back after becoming a dad though. I know that was the case for me.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
That should look real good Boss, BTW did you ever get tinted up?
I asked you on another thread but forgot to check for the answer lol.