White on White - Complete Interior Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've come to realize that there is nothing more obnoxious than Dynamat'ing....even the roller girl I hired to help me fell asleep.

B O S S

Looks like good progress. How do you not expect her to go to sleep after she lined the entire truck while you're on the internets...:shocked:

She's a cutie my man!!

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where did you get that roller man? I need one!

Home Depot...it's hard rubber for laying down linoleum and works great for big jobs, I really wish I had bought a true Dynamat roller bc of the smaller areas though.

B

Last edited:

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Home Depot...it's hard rubber for laying down linoleum and works great for big jobs, I really wish I had bought a true Dynamat roller bc of the smaller areas though.

B

Do you remember what section, I looked hard at my home depot when I first started doing my dynamat but nothing.
I also tried to find one on their website but nothing there either.

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you remember what section, I looked hard at my home depot when I first started doing my dynamat but nothing.
I also tried to find one on their website but nothing there either.

Now that I'm thinking, I can't remember if it was Home Depot or Lowes man....It's on the very back shelves in one of the stores against the back wall kinda hidden. Sorry I'm not more help than that.

B

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that I'm thinking, I can't remember if it was Home Depot or Lowes man....It's on the very back shelves in one of the stores against the back wall kinda hidden. Sorry I'm not more help than that.

B

It was Lowes, and look what they have now... I'm picking one up tomorrow! The little one is good for the corners, & tight spots but your wrist can get rubbery after awhile. This should help with the large flat areas.

Roller.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

If you do ever need a small roller don't get the dynamat brand one. Cheap piece of crap

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool man, that extra handle will come in handy. You'd be surprised what that big roller can do in tight spaces as well with the design the way it is, the only problem is where you can apply pressure. That's where the small one would be nice for me.

I know I'm guna eat my words but I'm never dynamat'ing again.....

:)

BOSS

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
Yep, I'm callin ******** now...........you know that baby girl is gonna have that shit in her ride, and that's 16 years from now, imagine how much of a pain in the ass that's gonna be to laydown at that age........