White on White - Complete Interior Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha.. awesome. When do you think you will have this sweet project completed? I'm sure things are getting pushed back after becoming a dad though. I know that was the case for me.

Oh ya, I feel ya bro...my project's been on hold while I stain some more furniture for my wife to go in the baby room. I think it will be done by Thanksgiving - assuming I can afford all the pieces by then. The plastic will be done long before then though

@Nnaboy - not yet bro, going to though :waytogo:. My interior mod will depend on having that windshield piece done to protect the new dash paint.

BOSS

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Oh ya, I feel ya bro...my project's been on hold while I stain some more furniture for my wife to go in the baby room. I think it will be done by Thanksgiving - assuming I can afford all the pieces by then. The plastic will be done long before then though

@Nnaboy - not yet bro, going to though :waytogo:. My interior mod will depend on having that windshield piece done to protect the new dash paint.

BOSS

Haha.. that sounds familiar. I had to build all the new furniture and paint the room, etc, etc. That's not counting the other household projects either. At least she made up for it by letting me mod the Hoe for selling my car.

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
Those damn newborns take up so much time and money haha, my littleman showed up in December last year and he's been munchin at my wallet ever since lol. I wouldn't trade the little shit-factory for the world though ;)

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
can't wait to see the end results BOSS your definitely a motivator to my burning wallet, One of the reason why i registered here on the site was cause of you and JK caught my attention.. Keep up the good work bro and congrats on the little munchkin !!!

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
can't wait to see the end results BOSS your definitely a motivator to my burning wallet, One of the reason why i registered here on the site was cause of you and JK caught my attention.. Keep up the good work bro and congrats on the little munchkin !!!

My wallet burns as much as yours does brotha :) Thanks for the props man

B O S S

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Oh ok thats why I asked, don't want to see the sun come and mess up stuff.

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh ok thats why I asked, don't want to see the sun come and mess up stuff.

Ya I'm actually getting a new windsheild first during this mod because mine is cracked and has some ugly teeny tiny chips in it.

B

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've come to realize that there is nothing more obnoxious than Dynamat'ing....even the roller girl I hired to help me fell asleep.

B O S S

Attachments

• dynamatbaby (Large).jpg
    dynamatbaby (Large).jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 235