01TahoeNJN's complete custom build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea, paint it all. Paint the HD grille shell as well.

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Idk about the shell im unsure with that heres my newest Photoshop attempt...

edit.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo123.jpg

theres so many different options :shocked:

Last edited:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Updates? Did you get the HD front on yet? Cant remember if you were waiting on parts or your friend or something. Have you decided on what front yet, painted or no paint.

just checking lol

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Well ddm put me how in the shop the wires melted drivers side harness together causing hi's to stay on with lows and drivers low ain't working its been in since Friday there gonna try to find out how far the damage goes... Hoping not far at all for it will cost a fortune.. All needed parts are in my room sadly taking up space.. Painting the cap at his shop along with some other goodies sure to surprise ;) this will be done in the next three weeks on a friday hopefully soon.. All depends on when the trucks out of the shop till then I'm stuck cruising in moms ruby red traverse :rocking:lol

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well ddm put me how in the shop the wires melted drivers side harness together causing hi's to stay on with lows and drivers low ain't working its been in since Friday there gonna try to find out how far the damage goes... Hoping not far at all for it will cost a fortune.. All needed parts are in my room sadly taking up space.. Painting the cap at his shop along with some other goodies sure to surprise ;) this will be done in the next three weeks on a friday hopefully soon.. All depends on when the trucks out of the shop till then I'm stuck cruising in moms ruby red traverse :rocking:lol

Geez, that ddm wire harness did all that. Thats exactly why i ripped mine out.

Hope you get it all fixed and hopefully its just some wires melted.

Well in time you will get in done, just was checking and seeing how the hd was going.

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Yeah im just getting really antsy now since its all sitting here..plus i cant wait to start color matching galore :) my buddys off every friday from class so i may need to take more than one trip ;)....i was looking at a price on powder coating my chrome bumper matched but with this ddm repair and insurance ill never know shoot i have a non functional drivers window as well ...last on my priorities though

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well just take it slow, need the headlights to work, then go from there.

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Coincidentally another truck (no brand specified) came into my same shop with the same problems as mine.... His hids of choice you ask!? DDM... Seems to be the china manufacturer has +\- messed up.... My need new fuse box and even possibly CPU which would totally suck because I have the blackbear tune....

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Coincidentally another truck (no brand specified) came into my same shop with the same problems as mine.... His hids of choice you ask!? DDM... Seems to be the china manufacturer has +\- messed up.... My need new fuse box and even possibly CPU which would totally suck because I have the blackbear tune....

WOW... the same problem. amazing,

You know when i called them about returning mine. The guy acted like he was too busy to even hear the problem only that i wanted a refund. Then later that nite, called me back, didnt answer, left voicemail, and emailed me, saying he couldnt remember why i called and wanted a refund.

Customer Service at its finest..

None of my bulbs worked, and yours caught on fire. I hope people see your posts and mine about them. I will not be ordering from them again.

Hope your tahoe gets back to normal again.

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Still haven't got the refund... And the truck should be done today! The wiring repair costed 220 and I had a huge window problem where the controls where backwards on the drivers side after the window fell off track so I'm out 5 bills... Just glad I bought all my HD stuff over a period of time!... It's time to step out of the traverse and into the HOE !!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shughes022