01TahoeNJN's complete custom build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are you going to put in the side markers? The little 194 bulb on the side of the blinkers. Thinking about doing the switchbacks, till i get some full led turns again.

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Well right now in the 194 corners I have halogens which are somewhat okay not too bright but my drl housings aren't all clear so I still have amber sides...

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Great NEWS!!!!!

So im studying Mechanical Engineering technology in college and one of my buddies lives in the stix of NJ his house has a barn converted into a nice size open shop...Why's this great??

well he knows his way around welding and frame work along with his brother soo..before or the week after Christmas ill been running up there for the final conversion...(he said he's gotta break in his new welding gear his parents bought him for his brothers and his shop!!!

Also just bought the last piece to the puzzle.. HD GRILLE :)

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you finally found someone to tackle the project Garry! Can't wait to see pics.

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Glad you finally found someone to tackle the project Garry! Can't wait to see pics.

Thanks man! I'm pretty excited so is my buddy should be nice and quick couple other things I need to get to while everything's off!!! Working on front tints 20% hids 4 mi mode and attempting to score an esky roof rack

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
I have a number of paint chips around the truck and was looking I get them touchéd up.. While watching velocity a commercial came up for Dr. Colorchip came up I found it pretty interesting so I researched and the reviews looked pretty good I bought this which handles about 24 chips so here it is....
45733273-7fb3-5ab5.jpg

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a number of paint chips around the truck and was looking I get them touchéd up.. While watching velocity a commercial came up for Dr. Colorchip came up I found it pretty interesting so I researched and the reviews looked pretty good I bought this which handles about 24 chips so here it is....
45733273-7fb3-5ab5.jpg

I just saw the commercial for that yesterday and I was thinking about buying the kit. Let me know how it turns out and I might jump on it too, how much did it run you?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
It costed like $68 with shipping and covers an avg. of 24 chips its the biggest kit they sell i believe...Figured its worth a shot i have a couple I'm unhappy with and would try this before trying a shop and spending triple. ill see may not be able to since it is getting cold here as you know.

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Getting close I can smell it I received my grill today brand new only costed 134 with shipping and handling!!!

What do you guys think black HD bumper cap or color matched HD CAP!??
45733273-c895-d8b8.jpg

45733273-c8ba-8ada.jpg

So all together I spent about 220 for the grille and hd cap shipped combined I'd say that's a killer deal :D ebay is your friend both are also oem

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Queen_313