02 Base for my son

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Snowbound

Snowbound

Jim
Reaction score
Any pictures or thoughts on how you got this bad boy installed. Looks great.
It installs like a normal radio and the screen goes on last. You can adjust screen up down left or right and I had to bring it up left and tilted in on left side so the shifter wouldn’t contact the screen in park. I had no idea the screen was going to be that big but I really like it. A little bright at night even after I dim it down. But it is loud and clear.

RAMurphy

Bob
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I did look up that radio and saw it was set up for single din radio. Sharp looking radio. I already made the "upgrade" to a double din set up. Wonder if a similar radio exists for a double din setup? Hmmmmmm

OP
OP
Snowbound

Snowbound

Jim
Reaction score
I did look up that radio and saw it was set up for single din radio. Sharp looking radio. I already made the "upgrade" to a double din set up. Wonder if a similar radio exists for a double din setup? Hmmmmmm
I was going to put a double din in this 02 and I bought a new dash bezel that was suppose to be for an 03 which would have allowed me to do the double din but when it arrived it was for an 02 so that didn’t work out. So I just decided to try this radio and it worked out. The 02 is like a din and a half size and hacking up the bezel didn’t look right. At least now it’s all unmolested and I can always go back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2024 Tahoe Brian