02Yukon to Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Knope

Knope

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finished both appliques yesterday but, with a severe weather warning, the truck is stuck in the garage.
zNjRmj.jpg

OP
OP
Knope

Knope

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Appliqués look really nice.
Thank you, sir! I can't believe I waited this long to do them. I've got less than $40 in materials for both appliques and the bumper.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the cheap and looks great. Always a win!

torwanwilliams.tw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that looks so good it looks like you took it to a paint Shop

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more.....cept' a painter did mine.... I love the look of them painted....actually over Esky ones...which I used to have...

full

@OHSIXX

Curious why you went OEM to Esky to OEM rear appliqués? Seeing the OEM color matched on different trucks really makes a difference rather than the plain OEM black. Of course your garage queen is ridiculously shiny and clean.

And Knope's looks great.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
@OHSIXX

Curious why you went OEM to Esky to OEM rear appliqués? Of course your garage queen is ridiculously shiny and clean.

Initial idea was to convert to entire Esky back with appliques and third brake light but then decided not to go the dark side lol. Decided to stay true to Yukon's original looks but with a slight twist...not many people if any would notice the difference but I like the CM'd look of the factory appliques and Yukon 3rd. And my garage queen isn't any shiner than yours lol. Unlike you -I have to wait another month before I can really make it pop with a claybar,sealant, and wax treatment.....then she will be where I like her to be.
@Fosscore

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Finished everything up yesterday. I still have to scrub some overspray from the bumpers, but overall I'm very happy with the end results. Here are some pics
vJQzZv.jpg
7l310H.jpg
k1kA3a.jpg

Wow that looks great!!! Always had a thing for white. So what's your plans for running boards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus