02Yukon to Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right rear was 34" exactly and left rear measured 33 and 3/4 with the 1" spacer. Both fronts measured in at 33 3/8 with the 2" spindles. I don't have a measurement right now with the 2" spacer, but I can check on that in the morning.
What kind of shocks are you running? You should be around 34 1/2 with the 1 inch spacer. That's where I will be once I get my Belltech shocks put on. I'm running 275-55-20 tires.

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Something just don't add up cause you would have been squatting in the rear end if you would have left the 1 inch spacer out.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jason like I've been telling you once you put belltechs in will come down. Also depends on where his front keys are set I've seen them vary

The option package you have the shocks are keeping it up so don't worry once you change shocks it will come down. I've seen it many times on the 00 to 06 tahoes since they came out

Last edited:

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like i told you once you put belltechs in will come down. Also depends on where his feont keys ae set I've seen them vary
I just don't want mine to come down to 34 on one side and 33 3/4 on the other with a 1 inch spacer in the rear. I'm at 33 1/2 in the front with spindles and I want a 1 inch rake on mine. Since I loosened up my shocks the other day and it dropped to 34 1/2 on rear springs and the spacer then I should be ok. I don't believe the Belltech shocks affect ride height like the stock shocks I have do. I'm running 275-55-20 tires.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Knope

Knope

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just don't want mine to come down to 34 on one side and 33 3/4 on the other with a 1 inch spacer in the rear. I'm at 33 1/2 in the front with spindles and I want a 1 inch rake on mine. Since I loosened up my shocks the other day and it dropped to 34 1/2 on rear springs and the spacer then I should be ok. I don't believe the Belltech shocks affect ride height like the stock shocks I have do. I'm running 275-55-20 tires.

Norcal can tell you more about "why" the measurements are what they are. I can only show and display the results. My tires are 285/50/20 for reference.

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Norcal can tell you more about "why" the measurements are what they are. I can only show and display the results. My tires are 285/50/20 for reference.
What shocks are you running in the rear Knope?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What shocks are you running in the rear Knope?
He's not running your option package rear shock You keep going on measurements and comparing then to yours and you can't. You need to change your shocks.

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He's not running your option package rear shock You keep going on measurements and comparing then to yours and you can't. You need to change your shocks.
If we have the same Belltech rear springs and Belltech rear shocks shouldn't we have the same measurements?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
there are variances with the axle mounts that ive seen. Upper crossmember is the same but some 00-06 tahoes the lower mounts are thicker so stick up more which in turn give back of the truck higher look.

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can u get me a measurement with the 2 inch spacer? Where did you get it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus