06 Yukon / Denali fogs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gtbigup01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those of you with a the above vehicle can you tell me if the fog lamps are supposed to have a seal around them, and if so can you post a pic. I keep blowing fog light bulb only after like 3 months and i don't know if it the water from washing or just ****** bulbs. I knw the bulbs I buy are cheap (Nokya 880 arctic white) but the color is nice :), I still shouldn't blow one in 3 months.

OP
OP
gtbigup01

gtbigup01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok fair enough, you recommended HIDs well how about some suggestions since not all HID are built equally. I just spent $400 0n exhaust system, so heck, I can afford some HIDs. I saw some from HIDgarage or something like that) for $109 per kit (fogs and headlights). Is that about right. This is my first vehicle since 2002 without HIds so I have no idea what brands to buy or where to go

Mike Gomez

Reaction score
You can get yourself some good HID's with warranty for like 70-80$... look on craigslist .

tkemp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pm 350vortec hes got a link to HID's for like $42 bucks shipped... i just put a set in my cousins car... no complaints what so ever

kses123

kses123
Reaction score
Those of you with a the above vehicle can you tell me if the fog lamps are supposed to have a seal around them, and if so can you post a pic. I keep blowing fog light bulb only after like 3 months and i don't know if it the water from washing or just ****** bulbs. I knw the bulbs I buy are cheap (Nokya 880 arctic white) but the color is nice :), I still shouldn't blow one in 3 months.

I can almost guarantee it's the cheap bulb.

OP
OP
gtbigup01

gtbigup01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can almost guarantee it's the cheap bulb.

IDK man because the headlights came with the same brand bulbs in them when I bought the trk and may have been in there for a while. Any other reason for fogs to blow quickly? I'm leaning towards water when washing :confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty