07 yukon starting problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shiek

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Starter issue

We have a 2007 gmc yukon slt just replaced the battery with a oem 7 yr, 3 weeks ago well this morning the wife went to take the kids to school and it would not start full power no click, crawled under neath and just touched the wires running to the starter and it started? connections are tight, bad starter? we purchased the vehicle used but with extended warranty 2 yrs ago hoping it will cover the issue, if it hasnt expired. anyone else think its the starter?? thanks for any input

gsipp

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2007 GMC Yukon Starting Problems

I have a 2007 GMC Yukon that every once in a while wont start. I have had the batt and alt checked and they are fine. The cables are clean and the Yukon has 85K miles. Any Ideas? It happens about once or twice a week and I can drive it and it will charge fine then be in school for 8 hours teaching then when I come out it will be dead. Everything is stock on it. THank you

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Do a current drain test on it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
le frog