09-12 Esky Mirrors are on...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see now... I think. Kind of dark.

Hmm... I think that might bother me....

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see now... I think. Kind of dark.

Hmm... I think that might bother me....

You can't see it from the front or from inside. The only time you see it is walking up from the rear and you have to be looking right at that spot. otherwise, it just blends in with the black of the mirror.

I have pretty bad OCD and it doesn't bother me.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can't see it from the front or from inside. The only time you see it is walking up from the rear and you have to be looking right at that spot. otherwise, it just blends in with the black of the mirror.

I have pretty bad OCD and it doesn't bother me.

Haha! Got it. Hey, the overall look is awesome, anyway. Your truck is beautiful.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you take another pic of the glass part of the mirror but not hold the camera in front of your face this time? I am really on the fence about whether I want to do this mod.

Last edited:
OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you take another pic of the glass part of the mirror but not hold the camera in front of your face this time? I am really on the fence about whether I want to do this mod.

:laughing1:

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still waiting on the pic I requested...

Fitz08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased them used for $350. Since they were the newest 09-12 style with the blinkers in a line instead of the 07-08 style with the blinkers in dots, the colors didn't match. So I had to pull them completely apart, and have the 2 bezels and the 2 caps painted for $100. So $450 total and I've got my Esky mirrors.

How hard is it to pull these apart? I just got a set of these and I need to get mine painted as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968