11 yr old fuel filter!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcarver

Reaction score
So went for my first oil change since buying by 03 burb and come to find out it still had the original fuel filter! There was some pretty funky stuff left in there. Needless to say I left it in just because it's lasted this long so may as well keep it. Just kidding! :boobs:
New ac delco is in

Warrior14

Reaction score
I changed mine last thursday and the gas that came out of it looked about like coffee. Needless to say the hoe is a new spirit now.

thebooger

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That's awesome! I had a '91 K1500 ecsb with a 350/700R4...264k miles, started running a little rough, not BAD, just a little off...so I did a tune up, plugs looked OLD (like early 90's AC Delco logo), wires looked older, air filter was date coded 1996 and the fuel filter was original, AC Delco date coded 8/90...lol. Truck ran like it was brand new!

BirchyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replaced mine a couple weeks ago with an AC Delco filter from Amazon. The old one was pretty rusty, so I thought it would be super dirty. No discernible affect on my Yukon :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustGibby