2 CVR's or 1 L7?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Brandon X

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got back a little bit ago from buying my subs. I love em. They pound so hard and my 750.1 amp is only turned up 1/4th on the gain. Also my volume hasn't went over 22 and the shit just THROBS. I'm very impressed and very pleased.

After I break them in for 5 hours il turn up my amp and shoot a little video. Here's crappy cell pic for now:

ajthl4.jpg

k gee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats...I ran a 10" L7 back in the day in my old Tahoe...was plenty loud. IMO because there is no trunk, almost anything will sound good.

I might put my dual 15" JL W0 from waaay back in the day in mine, or the newer L7 in a ported box I have sitting around.

Your box isn't up against the back seat is it? If so that's a huuuuuuuuuuge box.

OP
OP
Brandon X

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats...I ran a 10" L7 back in the day in my old Tahoe...was plenty loud. IMO because there is no trunk, almost anything will sound good.

I might put my dual 15" JL W0 from waaay back in the day in mine, or the newer L7 in a ported box I have sitting around.

Your box isn't up against the back seat is it? If so that's a huuuuuuuuuuge box.

Nah my box is actually small as hell and looks kinda wimpy tbh. It's just the angle I took the picture. Behind it is a smaller long box with all my amps and battery in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx