2 door tahoe/blazer/yukon if you got one show it off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99 2dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you, I eventually converted the dark red one and the tan one over to the Silverado grille. But yea, i really like the rubber mat on the floor and the vinyl seats, there aren't too many paved roads here in the real Nor Cal.

sporttahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,

I am the original owner of a 1995 Chevrolet Sport (White/Gunmetal Gray). Best vehicle of about 20 I have ever owned. Love it....wish they still made them....would order another tomorrow. 88,000 miles from new. Does need a new paint job but still runs great. Going in this week to replace the oil cooler lines and fittings. Will post a picture when I can find one.

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
Hello,

I am the original owner of a 1995 Chevrolet Sport (White/Gunmetal Gray). Best vehicle of about 20 I have ever owned. Love it....wish they still made them....would order another tomorrow. 88,000 miles from new. Does need a new paint job but still runs great. Going in this week to replace the oil cooler lines and fittings. Will post a picture when I can find one.

welcome ...........the intro section is at the bottom of the main page

TheBeast99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this whole thread is a tease ;_; i wanted a 2-door so bad. but i missed my chance on one by 30 mins, so i settled on a 4.
s'ok tho, the 4 is a little bit more flexible in my opinion

97srad750

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I just bought a 4 door yesterday. I like my 2 door, but I got tired of getting my 2 year old in and out of the backseat.

sokr915

Reaction score
here is mine, ive debadged the whole thing since then, i just gotta get pictures of it but its waiting on paint cuz i had to fix some rust and its got primer on it now

81608001-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925