2 door tahoe/blazer/yukon if you got one show it off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RSTahoe99

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I drove mine daily with a 4/6 static drop for 11 years. Since then I've been driving it with 6/7 static for the past 2 years. Just gotta be careful in the dips and driveways.

Dr. Overkill

What kit did you use for your 4/6? Is yours 2wd or 4wd?

Did you have to flip the rear?
thanks

Mike ((P))

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If I can get 7K for it, I'd sell it. But I would need to find a real big Tahoe enthusiast.
I looked up the production numbers about 3 years ago. It said of all the Tahoe's produced in 99, only 4% or 9% were 2dr models. If you do the math, an even smaller percent are the sport models and Z71. The chances of you finding one in your area are even slimmer! I think we got a great find!

7K is going to be tough to get, but you it doesn't hurt to try. You'll miss it when it's gone though.

I agree that the Sport/Z71 combination is pretty rare. However, I do see quite a few 2 doors around my neck of the woods. A friend of mine has a '99 and my neighbor has a Yukon GT.

Dr. Overkill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dr. Overkill

What kit did you use for your 4/6? Is yours 2wd or 4wd?

Did you have to flip the rear?
thanks

I don't know the exact parts used, since I had a shop do it. They told me they used Ground Force parts, but that wasn't entirely accurate because I discovered years later that they used Bell Tech spindles. So I have no idea about the rest of the parts. Sucks, but that's what I got for not wanting to do that myself.

It's a 2WD and yes, the rear is flipped. I think it would be impossible to get a 7" drop without doing a flip or something more radical like a 4-bar conversion.

JOEBOB

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
are all these 2 doors made in mexico cause i cant find any made in u.s

JP'sHoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
these are all awesome any idea what size tire i can run with stock everything with the torsion bars jacked up to level everything out?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus