2 door tahoe/blazer/yukon if you got one show it off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dr. Overkill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finally took some pics...tyc headlights and parking lights will be on tom but this gives you a good idea..let me know what you guys think.

How'd you do the hidden hitch with the gas tank in there? Smaller fuel cell is the only way I've seen it done before. Would love to do that myself, but can't imagine filling up the fuel more often than I already do!

RSymons

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my 97 2dr tahoe

Mods are,
Tire , rim combo
New rear leafsprings, shackles, u-bolts
1"spacer in rear, cranked torsion bars
brush guard
off road lights
new mirrors
painted all bed rails flat black
new shocks

Attachments

• IMG_4219.jpg
    IMG_4219.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_4220.jpg
    IMG_4220.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 67
  • tahoe guard 101.jpg
    tahoe guard 101.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 81

97yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How'd you do the hidden hitch with the gas tank in there? Smaller fuel cell is the only way I've seen it done before. Would love to do that myself, but can't imagine filling up the fuel more often than I already do!

nope...same stock tank man. i didnt mess with any of that....it was actually fairly simple. i wrote an article in the tech section on how to do it...i never got any repsonses but i figured there would be some questions lol. its welded between my frame rails. i was going to bolt it(it can be done) but welding it made things a little easier lol. i just made a hitch with some 2x4 steel tubing. ill try to find my article and pm it to ya. i had about 5 hours in the job including removing the rear bumper...cutting the frame to clear the roll pan...test fitment and fabbing. ill be glad to help just let me know.

RSymons

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks BlackCoffee, she is a work in progress. I have some nasty door dings on the passenger side need to get them fixed!

I always thought your truck was bad ass too. You sold it right?

Attachments

• 100_3706.jpg
    100_3706.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 64
  • 100_3707.jpg
    100_3707.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 67

Honkeymofo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
RSymons Sweet Hoe!

Sweet Hoe you got there RSymons, I like that look. Looks tough as Sh*t.
It's funny how little things like that Bull Bar upfront (as well as the color of it..that Black just sets it off with the fender Flares) and Tire, Wheel combo/Size can make such a big difference...get one of those wrong and it just doesn't look right.

RSymons

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Honkeymofo, I have always like the 2 drs and i finally bought one... dont think i will ever get rid of it. And i agree the little things make or break the appearance of a truck! I have to say i wish it had the gmc grill i like it better than the chevy!

Last edited:

btp001

Reaction score
hoe

near completion after new amp and another sub

Attachments

• tahoe1.jpg
    tahoe1.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 67