2 door tahoe/blazer/yukon if you got one show it off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bigger is better/

true chicks dig the lifted hoe over lowered

but they both (lowered... lifted)
have there draw backs but im happy

except for the MPG!

and parts wearing out faster...

other then that its cool

Redhoe01

The BDG
Reaction score
Whats up? I am new to this section of the website. I was posting in the NBS 00-06 section as I had an 01 tahoe that is still in my sig. Recently sold it and now have decided to keep the two door below that I purchased with a co buyer to try to sell for a little extra cash. Ended able to sell my 01 without even really trying. Very happy with this 96 sport 2 door. It has no creeks and rattles like my 01 did. This thing even drives more solid. Not sure why. Not slamming the nbs trucks but this one is in better shape and I took good care of my NBS. I loved it but love this one as well.

Just washed pics from when I was trying to sell it.
1996Tahoe001.gif
1996Tahoe002.gif
Every day pic
1996Tahoe005.gif

gulleyman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been in love with the 2dr's since the old k5's, they just look so tough! :imo:
Speaking of look'n tough, clean95, what'd you do to your side markers? That looks awesome:leghump:, can you still see the blinkers?

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been in love with the 2dr's since the old k5's, they just look so tough! :imo:
Speaking of look'n tough, clean95, what'd you do to your side markers? That looks awesome:leghump:, can you still see the blinkers?

no i just painted them with paint, blacked out

i guess u could night shade, then if u still wanted to see light

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2024 Tahoe Brian