2 door tahoe/blazer/yukon if you got one show it off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JcKinney

Reaction score
whered you get the hood or who makes it? can it actually function as a ram air?

I got it off ebay, I wouldn't recommend the seller at all, this is the 2nd one I've bought, due to the fact the 1st had a faulty latch and took out my windshield and dash, the insurance company replaced it, otherwise I woulda went with a diff one. It can be functional, the cutouts are there. I plan on doing something with it eventually, but I still can't decide if I want to do a motor swap or not.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Midland here.

You're a couple hours away from me :peace:

JcKinney

Reaction score
That yukon is sexy! just sayin..

Thanks, I love it too. I'm currently looking into doing some custom work to the inside, converting to floor shift, custom console, maybe run a diff. stereo setup. And I got all the parts back from my "incident" with the other hood, so I may be doin a dash swap on the '94 blazer and putting the other hood on that.

JcKinney

Reaction score
JCKinney, I like the stance of the 94. You said it's running 33's, but do you know exactly what tire and rim combo you're running?

They were 33x12.50x15 Cooper Discovers, on I think those are American Racing Outlaw II's, probably a 15x8 or 15x10 wheel, not 100% sure, I didn't measure them with tires off the wheel. I sold that truck earlier this week and I already miss it.

busafreak

Reaction score
Took some pics of the 2 door after I cleaned it up from its surgery. So clean..
100_1180.jpg
100_1179.jpg
100_1184.jpg
100_1186.jpg