2 door tahoe/blazer/yukon if you got one show it off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I never said that i was going to lower mine. if i wanted a lowered one i would buy a 2wd one and keep the one i have now so the best of both worlds

More like the best of one world and the world thats at war and all blown up. :supergay::supergay::supergay::gayflag:

hapyspaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a 96 4wd 2Door I've been thinking about buying and lowering... Only cause I want to tune it out and have the ability to have all wheel drive traction.

Looks nice Overkill. Are those the Halo Halogen Projector headlights?

Dr. Overkill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks nice Overkill. Are those the Halo Halogen Projector headlights?

Thanks. They're halos but not projector beams. They also have "mood light" bulbs in the housings.

frontlights1.jpg

frontlights2.jpg

Dr. Overkill

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Dr. Overkill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
aww man i thought u would get some new ones up, i looked at that website tons of times.. good work by the way..

Heh, thanks. Haven't had much reason to take pix in a while. I have done much of anything new to it in a long time, and driving it every day isn't making it any prettier :buffer: :)

goose40

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
1999 Tahoe Sport

Feb 029.jpg

My '99 on the farm in Cartersville GA. I haven't done much with it yet. From the looks of the other rides in the forum, the possibilities are amazing...

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya i kno another pic! im kinda addicted im looking for a 2x4 2 door stock almost im possible to find!

i kno i kno crappy camera phone!

mmm.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx