2 door tahoe/blazer/yukon if you got one show it off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Cool cool. Just remember these trucks are super fun to drive and your gonna have a blast. Also they have so much power and can go nuts if you feel like it;) I drift mine BTW lol

motsco

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is that the 99 that was for sale at a dealership in Chicago?

Nope,

I think i know the tahoe you saw in chitown, black real clean on autotrader.com, I thinks it was priced around 8,000.00?

i have pictures of it.

tom

KPOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope,

I think i know the tahoe you saw in chitown, black real clean on autotrader.com, I thinks it was priced around 8,000.00?

i have pictures of it.

tom

Yep that's the one, yours looks just like it :hands:

motsco

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yep that's the one, yours looks just like it :hands:

here is the pic i got of the Chitown truck,

lookalike.jpg

I wanted that tahoe the inside was prfect.

tom

KPOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I wonder if the black grill and bumper, with the red chevy insert was a factory option and not aftermarket since it seems that combo is floating around on several Tahoes?

Shoyoas

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
can't wait to get my truck restored. all the ones on here look sweet!

99TanHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's my 99'

I finally got some pic's of my new to me 99' Hoe. The details are in my Sig. It goes back to the Off-Road shop in the morning to have a Slip Yoke Eliminator and a lengthened rear drive shaft with double U-joints at the transfer case installed. After 4 years of searching Auto Trader, Ebay and Southeast Texas.com, I finally found the color I wanted and it already had the lift, tires and MB rims. All I had to add to finish it off was a regear and SYE & driveshaft I mentioned above. There are more pictures in an album on my profile page.

060312 002_renamed_23704.jpg

060312 019.jpg

060312 005_renamed_11776.jpg

060312 020.jpg

Last edited:

purple 'hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got some pic's of my new to me 99' Hoe. The details are in my Sig. It goes back to the Off-Road shop in the morning to have a Slip Yoke Eliminator and a lengthened rear drive shaft with double U-joints at the transfer case installed. After 4 years of searching Auto Trader, Ebay and Southeast Texas.com, I finally found the color I wanted and it already had the lift, tires and MB rims. All I had to add to finish it off was a regear and SYE & driveshaft I mentioned above. There are more pictures in an album on my profile page.

View attachment 16203

View attachment 16204

View attachment 16205

View attachment 16206

That's a clean two door. I like it lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925