2 door tahoe/blazer/yukon if you got one show it off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kelley350x

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am only about 3 hours away so if you decide you want to get rid of it let me know. OK guys sorry for hijacking the picture thread.

La rabona

Reaction score
I don't know why it shows silver it's not lol i just fixed it sorry ....hey man i'm new at this how i can i post more then one pic ?

Last edited:

La rabona

Reaction score
at sand dunes

picture.php

another one at sand dunes

Attachments

• tahoe at sand dunes.jpg
    tahoe at sand dunes.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 39

La rabona

Reaction score
I like your truck i saw it on google images a while ago .....looks perfect nice and simple not many accessories......

turk

Reaction score
Ain't it great when their paid for? Without a monthly note, there's more cash for accessories and upgrades.

I really like the way your valance is reshaped, did you do that or was it the previous owner?
Mine is trimmed but it is more or less straight.

I just got to checking on that valance... because you brought it up. Whenever I had the truck lifted at the shop the guys must have trimmed the valance. I believe they did so because the tires are so wide. I would have never noticed unless you said something, but I looked at my before and after pictures and figured out what happened... sometimes I'm a little slow :pshyco:

It does look better in my opinion... they did a great job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968