2 door tahoe/blazer/yukon if you got one show it off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99TanHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got to checking on that valance... because you brought it up. Whenever I had the truck lifted at the shop the guys must have trimmed the valance. I believe they did so because the tires are so wide. I would have never noticed unless you said something, but I looked at my before and after pictures and figured out what happened... sometimes I'm a little slow :pshyco:

It does look better in my opinion... they did a great job.

Well, we're even then, cause I didn't think to look at your before pictures. They did do a great job. I like the shape.

djtlaz123

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
98 hoe

Constant work in progress.

Attachments

• 98tahoe6.jpg
    98tahoe6.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 132
  • 98tahoe7.jpg
    98tahoe7.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 130
  • 98tahoe9.jpg
    98tahoe9.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 160
  • 98tahoe10.jpg
    98tahoe10.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 126
  • 98tahoe11.jpg
    98tahoe11.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 108

purple 'hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Constant work in progress.

Looks good. Question though, I think your shocks are installed incorreclty (at least it appears that way). The body of the shock should be down towards the control arm and the top needs to be near the frame.

Or maybe it's just my view. But something does not look right

La rabona

Reaction score
shocks upside down

Looks good. Question though, I think your shocks are installed incorreclty (at least it appears that way). The body of the shock should be down towards the control arm and the top needs to be near the frame.

Or maybe it's just my view. But something does not look right

Purple Hoe :your right they are upside down,shock base should face down and the piston where the boot go should be on top

djtlaz123

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks guys,
I picked this vehicle up in cali a few months ago. I have almosted replaced everything.. I didn't do the list. So thanks for catching the shocks. I drives perfectly. I lil fraid to correct them. I have already pulled the motor and rebuilt the whole motor adding a aftermarket cam. I had it tuned and it runs like a champ.

purple 'hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys,
I picked this vehicle up in cali a few months ago. I have almosted replaced everything.. I didn't do the list. So thanks for catching the shocks. I drives perfectly. I lil fraid to correct them. I have already pulled the motor and rebuilt the whole motor adding a aftermarket cam. I had it tuned and it runs like a champ.

I'd still turn the front shocks around. Shocks are designed a certain way, and when in the incorrect intended operation, they will not perform as they should. And yes, looks like it's just your front shocks, I should have stated that in my first post lol

What are your motor spec's? Very good looking 2 door however. Very clean

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
My baby all washed up :)
62e018dd-7da4-e224.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ela2q