2004 6.0 NV4500 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bet they tried to hit you with a plea deal 1st. Plead guilty to some bs charges and they'd go light on you. Typical scare tactic.
Yeah I wasn't having that ****. I have clean record, no moving violations in a decade, retired military with a security clearance.........Sorry not a sucker.

I still in the process of filing a lawsuit against the Sheriffs dept over it. I know they have already deleted all of the evidence/discovery........but I have copies of everything and my lawyer......they're going to want to settle out of court pretty quick. That dept and the Sheriff himself already have a bed reputation and have settled several case against them out of court with nondisclosure agreements to cover their ass.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I wasn't having that ****. I have clean record, no moving violations in a decade, retired military with a security clearance.........Sorry not a sucker.

I still in the process of filing a lawsuit against the Sheriffs dept over it. I know they have already deleted all of the evidence/discovery........but I have copies of everything and my lawyer......they're going to want to settle out of court pretty quick. That dept and the Sheriff himself already have a bed reputation and have settled several case against them out of court with nondisclosure agreements to cover their ass.
.69 Krew dont back down!

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the screw removed, Discount tire always treats me so well. They were able to patch the tire and do a full balance and rotate for free and in less than 2 hours despite the fact they were fully booked for the day and I told them to keep it till 5 pm if need be and got a ride back to work.

They looked up how many miles the truck had when I got the tires in Sept of 2019 and I have put almost exactly 40k on them since then, that's over 20k miles a year which is way more than I've ever driven. Very pleased with the Nitto420s they still have 15-20k of life left IMO I really hope the new 420Vs are as good. Also interesting is that their system pulls up my truck as a "PPV special" Package, I always thought it may have been with such weird options but found no proof of the fact.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Got the screw removed, Discount tire always treats me so well. They were able to patch the tire and do a full balance and rotate for free and in less than 2 hours despite the fact they were fully booked for the day and I told them to keep it till 5 pm if need be and got a ride back to work.

They looked up how many miles the truck had when I got the tires in Sept of 2019 and I have put almost exactly 40k on them since then, that's over 20k miles a year which is way more than I've ever driven. Very pleased with the Nitto420s they still have 15-20k of life left IMO I really hope the new 420Vs are as good. Also interesting is that their system pulls up my truck as a "PPV special" Package, I always thought it may have been with such weird options but found no proof of the fact.
PPV Special? Was it a PPV?

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd think the rpos. Wouldn't it say "PPV" in the glove box? I do know if it was a PPV, the speedo would go to 140 and say "Certified".View attachment 345031
From an NBS PPV. Not a great pic, but you can see it.
No 140, not certified, nothing that says PPV in the glove box. It was originally a 4.8 truck, its base model interior but it did have a locker, a hitch, and hydroboost.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jchavez95

Latest posts