2004 6.0 NV4500 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dat fat ass is the only way to go...

My brothers c6. Its heads and cam, LS3, 6spd car
View attachment 345609

What a Beaut! The C6 is the best-looking Vette since like the C2s, don't get me wrong the C8s are cool but that's in a different category altogether. They also have just the right amount of tech and of course the 6l80 which is stout as fuh for such a light car. Oh and the GS comes with such nice wheels even I wouldn't want to change them those are gorgeous.

His needs tint.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a Beaut! The C6 is the best-looking Vette since like the C2s, don't get me wrong the C8s are cool but that's in a different category altogether. They also have just the right amount of tech and of course the 6l80 which is stout as fuh for such a light car. Oh and the GS comes with such nice wheels even I wouldn't want to change them those are gorgeous.

His needs tint.
i want a sonic blue or the red tint tricoat i think it is (more a maroon) on some bronze wheels lol
i kinda want a manuel just to row some gears, i know they arent any faster but i miss it

5f979d7ae4fd476394e72274139aa72d.jpg

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i put a catchcan on it :oops:

and hptuners didnt recognize the OS or i would prob try a few things
In some realms, that's considered a huge mod! Yeah HPT for the Taco is very very limited so I no touchy either.
i want a sonic blue or the red tint tricoat i think it is (more a maroon) on some bronze wheels lol
i kinda want a manuel just to row some gears, i know they arent any faster but i miss it

View attachment 345610
I like that blue, can't say I see it much. I'll pass on the red can't stand red cars/trucks for some reason. The 6 speed would make you want to mod it more I think.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score

His needs tint.
It used to have some ccw wheels on it. Went back to the stock style. I wasn't a huge fan at first but it's really grown on me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jchavez95

Latest posts