2006 Z71-For sale 70k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
There's some clean low mileage vehicles out there at a fair price so keep looking. A couple months ago I picked up this 05 Yukon XL SLT 4x4 1-owner 48,000 miles for $11,000. I took this picture when I picked it up from getting the windows tinted.
View attachment 436525
I am very jealous.

JCODOHERTY

Reaction score
The best way I've found through the years to buy a one owner vehicle from a family member or whatever is to walk up with the total cash of my offer in my front pocket. Haggle a bit after the test drive. Give them final offer AND pull out the roll and flash the crisp hundred dollar bills. And if they don't immediately bite you say good bye and turn around and walk down the driveway. Bring $8500 in your front pocket. Offer him that. And flash the bills. And then walk away. See if he reconsiders.....

JCODOHERTY

Reaction score
I purchased the one owner 04 YukonXL w/ 120k miles that I'm finally using again just 6 years ago for a little over $4k from the agent of an estate attorney in the mountains above Malibu California. The ad had been up for a total of 5 minutes and I was first to call and first there 20 minutes later. Getting a quick wholesale deal is the way to go. Any ad lingering for over 24 to 48 hours is not worth looking at. Set your searches to the newest postings only. Call immediately. Get there first. Pay thousands less.