2009 Yukon SLT Electrical Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sameer37

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you rockenthebowtie for your good information.
i added another wire ground from the battery to the car chassis and i will see what the result because the problem not showing up fast, sometime no issue and sometime it will start.
along with this problem the motor accelerating sound will come with the sound system speakers and the sound system will reset by itself.

Thank you

2cents

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No answers

I am also experiencing electrical issues with my 2010 GMC Yukon and very lucky I wasn't involved in an accident because of my possessed vehicle. I have read numerous posts on this forum but I have yet to see an answer from GM.

DV

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Rockenthebowtie, thanks for the info! I will give it a try. I still feel that GM should have stepped up and advised the vehicle owners on a solution.

2cents

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
goodinblack, thanks for the info! I will check the cables to see if they are pinched.

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am also experiencing electrical issues with my 2010 GMC Yukon and very lucky I wasn't involved in an accident because of my possessed vehicle. I have read numerous posts on this forum but I have yet to see an answer from GM.

DV

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Rockenthebowtie, thanks for the info! I will give it a try. I still feel that GM should have stepped up and advised the vehicle owners on a solution.

Hello 2cents,

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing electrical concerns with your Yukon. Have you had a chance to take it into the dealership? We are unable to provide technical advice as we are not technically trained. However, I'd gladly give your dealership a call on your behalf. We're always just a PM away! If you decide to reach out to us, please include your full contact information, VIN, current mileage and dealership name. We look forward to assisting you further!

Andraya
GM Customer Care

2cents

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Andraya @ GM Customer Service,

I made an appointment at the dealer. I will PM you when I have enough posts to my account.

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

I need five more posts to be able to message.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

four more. I think?

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

3 more

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

:hmmm2:

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

:chair:

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

:fc5716bd:

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Hopefully I have enough post to be able to message.

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

one more to make sure.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Apparently I don't have enough posts.

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Hello 2cents,

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing electrical concerns with your Yukon. Have you had a chance to take it into the dealership? We are unable to provide technical advice as we are not technically trained. However, I'd gladly give your dealership a call on your behalf. We're always just a PM away! If you decide to reach out to us, please include your full contact information, VIN, current mileage and dealership name. We look forward to assisting you further!

Andraya
GM Customer Care

I am trying to private message GM Customer Service but I don't have enough posts under my account.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pjoe1320