2015 Yukon Denali bursts into flames during test drive *VIDEO*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just because one had problems does not mean that it is a wide spread problem. I looked at a Ram a few weeks ago that had a wiring issue in one of the lights. Could it have started a fire? No idea DNW something already having electrical issues. With that said I am interested in seeing what the report says happened.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the dealerships not being open on Sunday's thing is pretty much just a Midwestern thing these days.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dealerships being closed on Sunday is caused by Jesus? :hmm:

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dealerships being closed on Sunday is caused by Jesus? :hmm:

I believe the notion started with the whole you can't work on Sunday mentality.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_law
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_laws_in_the_United_States#Missouri

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Smaller town north of me is a huge Dutch community and they pretty much close the whole town on Sunday. Gas stations and are closed, can't even mow your grass on a Sunday. When Walmart was coming in to the town their was a huge debate on it because they are open 24/7/365. They may have relaxed around there a bit but I haven't been there in years to confirm.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're probably right :D I have heard rumors that they are trying to get that Missouri law changed so that dealerships can start selling on Sunday. I know over in KS you can sell on Sundays :shrug: I do think it's a bit much for any gov't to control when a business can be open and when it cannot. That's pretty stupid.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're probably right :D I have heard rumors that they are trying to get that Missouri law changed so that dealerships can start selling on Sunday. I know over in KS you can sell on Sundays :shrug: I do think it's a bit much for any gov't to control when a business can be open and when it cannot. That's pretty stupid.

Honestly it seems like it is just tradition at this point but being closed on Sundays probably cuts way into their sales. I am not religious at all so the practice of anything being closed on Sunday is baffling to me but I know many that would disagree. It really should be up to the dealership as to what they want to do but like I said some people feel strongly the other way.

ol1970

Reaction score
I had no idea they were open other places...damn, that would be nice to have them open when you actually have time available to go in and do some shopping on such a high ticket item. I always thought that it was a little backwards being shut down. Thanks Jesus...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottLady