Help Please: 2015 Yukon XL Test Drive

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck rode great until about 35,000 miles and the truck rides like complete crap just wait till you rack up miles. The buffering didn't start until around that mileage range either. The buffeting I can deal with actually it's not the end of the world for me. My truck was all roses until 35-40k. 22s suck in snow and off road too ordering 20s was smart. These sport tires have no meat to grab traction to have any utility.

MRC or no?

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 2010 rode like a dream. Well...Like a lazy boy recliner. My 2016 w/MRC rides like it has solid plastic wheels. I think its the MRC frankly. Independent rears would help the road manners of course but the harsh ride is likely due to the MRC. Some people like the much stiffer ride. Its just not my thing.

And what’s weird is that MRC is marketed as something that prevents feeling all those bumps. It’s supposed to smooth out the ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And what’s weird is that MRC is marketed as something that prevents feeling all those bumps. It’s supposed to smooth out the ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree! I think its just how its currently programmed. The esky has a 'tour' mode which perhaps is less jittery but I'm not spending $90K on a vehicle that is really a $40K vehicle with a bunch of bolt ons added to it. It was painful spending almost $80K on a denali.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
racolson

Latest posts