2015i Tahoe GPS issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

camo3897

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
GPS Antenna

I am also having issue with the antenna, I only have 1000 miles on mine and the other day we got a down pour and it leaked all inside my tahoe LTZ around drivers window area, to left of upper console, it was dripping inside !!! of course I called and was told to bring it in, I thought maybe leaking around sunroof or something, But, I had also had a message from on star ( flashing red light on review and email ) that my locations was not working.....so the antenna is placed above the driver, this is what is leaking and not working, now on a brand new 70,000.00 vehicle I have water that was inside the roof. My dealership did give me a rental, however they said most likely a week to fix because this part is not available even on production line ??? Bullcrap ~ and they seem to know nothing of any problems reported !! I printed out this forum and sent to the GM at the dealership to let them know ( ) on another issue ~ the power mat, can any of you use yours ?? I have a iPhone 5s and I got the " power Ring and it still does not charge ??

magiaone

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got another 2 months of Onstar when i complained my truck was in the shop for 1 month.

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got another 2 months of Onstar when i complained my truck was in the shop for 1 month.

This is like saying I got an extra three wedgies from my college buddies because I stayed an extra semester.

:hmmm2:

Jake01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
After I took delivery of my 2015i Tahoe it dripped water from the driver's side sun visor mount after a downpour. Took it to dealer with 175 miles on it and they confirmed that the Leak was from onstar antenna. Took over a week to get new antenna in but since it was replaced, it does not leak. Knock wood. This was in the beginning of November. No problems with GPS.

magiaone

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Really..........a helpful and smart response - how long did it take you to come up with that?:wtf:

This is like saying I got an extra three wedgies from my college buddies because I stayed an extra semester.

:hmmm2:

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

I just hit the blue button and told them my truck was in for a month, I actually wanted to extend the 3GB on the 4G because it was not being used, they said they couldnt help with that, however, they added 1 month for the shop time and 1 month because I was on hold for a while......I was driving to work anyways.

Still it was good as I use the nav/ remote start alot.

Who did you complain to?

SHWA

Reaction score
Thanks. I ended up getting it sorted out through my sales person. They put me in touch with the OnStar rep and I got mine extended.

Persistence pays off!

krzyd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Add me to the list. Red slash at 886 miles, they think it's the onstar module and plan to confirm tomorrow, this is on a 2015i Yukon Denali btw. Dealership put us in a very sub-par rental YukonXL.:chair:

ericandrews

Reaction score
I just purchased my 2015 Denali last Wednesday (2/11) and two days later on Friday (2/13) the GPS/Nav/Compass stopped working. See Pictures. Going to make an appointment for service to see what is going on.

yukon1.JPG

yukon2.JPG

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7RPM