2021 Tahoe 13542878 Network Gateway Control Module Connector question, HELP...:)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marcfar1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, I need help, while working under the dash, I disconnected the 13542878 Network Gateway Control Module, unfortunately while doing so, the colored plastic guide for the connectors stayed in the module (separating from the actual connector plugs) and now I have no idea how to reattach them and connect them back in the module and possibly shorting the module out.
Does anyone have a close up view of the wiring harness connectors showing wires so I can identify the wires, match them with their respecting Plastic colored guide ( Black, dark grey, and light grey)
Thanks a lot to anyone that can help . That module is located under the dash on driver side.

Attachments

• SAM_4260.JPG
    SAM_4260.JPG
    417.9 KB · Views: 2
  • SAM_4261.JPG
    SAM_4261.JPG
    417.3 KB · Views: 2
  • SAM_4262.JPG
    SAM_4262.JPG
    419.5 KB · Views: 2
  • SAM_4263.JPG
    SAM_4263.JPG
    419.1 KB · Views: 2

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Last edited:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello, I need help, while working under the dash, I disconnected the 13542878 Network Gateway Control Module, unfortunately while doing so, the colored plastic guide for the connectors stayed in the module (separating from the actual connector plugs) and now I have no idea how to reattach them and connect them back in the module and possibly shorting the module out.
Does anyone have a close up view of the wiring harness connectors showing wires so I can identify the wires, match them with their respecting Plastic colored guide ( Black, dark grey, and light grey)
Thanks a lot to anyone that can help . That module is located under the dash on driver side.
those plastic clips are slotted to only fit in one slot, they should clip back on and then just re-attach.
no picture of the male end on the module so you'll have to make a self-determination of which one goes where

OP
OP
M

Marcfar1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
There are a couple of pics and descriptions of wire colors, pin positions, etc. in this link. Might get you started (looks like they somewhat ID the black connector and its position).

Do the number and position of the pins in the gateway sockets give you any clues to where they would match the male connector positions?
Thank you, that helped but now i have 2 plugs left to do. I have a 50/50 chance to get it right or maybe fry something :). I have found a 2021 at a wrecking yard and they said I could go Monday and look for myself, the only issue it's 45 miles away but I have no choice.
Thanks for the help.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you, that helped but now i have 2 plugs left to do. I have a 50/50 chance to get it right or maybe fry something :). I have found a 2021 at a wrecking yard and they said I could go Monday and look for myself, the only issue it's 45 miles away but I have no choice.
Thanks for the help.

Check that PDF link in post #3 that @Hobert gave. Doesn't that help more?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colemjo4