What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So for some reason my Bose system is messed up, I only have sound coming from the a-pillar tweeters and the r/f front door panel and the sub in the console. No sound whatsoever on d/s front, 2nd row doors, or d-pillars in the back. Any thoughts from you audio guys? It is a stock non nav head unit. I think it has been like this for a while I am just getting into trying to diagnose. If it is not something simple I will rip out all the factory and go full aftermarket.

I did remove the rear audio control panel in the rear of the console. Don't know if that has something to do with it or not.

@mikez71 @j91z28d1 any thoughts?

I can probably look up the wiring diagram later if @mikez71 doesn't already have it handy. I've not been into mine, so I don't know what does what off the top of my head.

I wouldn't be surprised if the bose amp. gave up, on other cars when you have bose everything runs thru their stuff.

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I don't know about the rear panel and the audio,
Could be speakers/amp/headunit...

If the passenger front works, but not the driver... I would focus on driver front first
..since the rears could have something to do with the rear control panel..
UQA-Radio.png

premiumamp.png

Last edited:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ordered new wiper blades these do not last for years but they do not lift even at 130mph (confirmed) and they are cheap a comparable set of bosch is like $50+ at the store
I have thought about switching to the ppv wiper arms but they stick out a lot
trico1.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pepito4802

Latest posts