2022 Tahoe RST Windshield Washer Fluid Stopped Spraying.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MissFrost

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
In my ‘22 Tahoe the windshield washer fluid will not spray out. The wipers still move but no fluid. I made sure to add fluid (to the top) even though when it’s low my car will alert me. Never got an alert, just added more fluid to see if maybe the message just didn’t pop up. It unfortunately wasn’t the problem. Any suggestions/help? I feel like it’s too new for the pump to be gone already.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pump failure has happened to a few other members here. Maybe a bad batch of parts? We won’t know for sure, but the pump is about $20 and 20min to take out the fender liner, replace pump and reinstall the liner.

GM Part #84801575

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does your truck have a rear windshield washer? On my 07, I have both front and rear washers, and they both have their own washer pumps. If one of your washers work, and the other does not, that would be helpful information to us.

Also, have you placed the truck on a hard surface (paved driveway or concrete garage floor) and then held the non-working washer button pushed down/in for about 20 seconds, and then checked outside the truck for any washer fluid on the ground? These washer lines have push-on couplings, and they have been known to come undone (happened to me).

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does your truck have a rear windshield washer? On my 07, I have both front and rear washers, and they both have their own washer pumps. If one of your washers work, and the other does not, that would be helpful information to us.

Also, have you placed the truck on a hard surface (paved driveway or concrete garage floor) and then held the non-working washer button pushed down/in for about 20 seconds, and then checked outside the truck for any washer fluid on the ground? These washer lines have push-on couplings, and they have been known to come undone (happened to me).
21+ platform uses a single pump. Two outlets and the pump runs in reverse to send fluid to the rear wiper arm.

rhsjr25

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
In my ‘22 Tahoe the windshield washer fluid will not spray out. The wipers still move but no fluid. I made sure to add fluid (to the top) even though when it’s low my car will alert me. Never got an alert, just added more fluid to see if maybe the message just didn’t pop up. It unfortunately wasn’t the problem. Any suggestions/help? I feel like it’s too new for the pump to be gone already.
I have the EXACT same issue..‍♂️

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dave-mc

Latest posts