2022 Tahoe/Yukon Heated Seat/ Steering Wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Awl1123

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I recently put down a deposit on a Yukon AT4 that is due to be built next week. Can anyone confirm if the Yukon/Tahoe are going to be losing the heated seats and steering wheel. On GM Authority, it appears the Yukon/Tahoe will still be receiving them.

Sorry if this has been asked before, new to the forum. Thanks

Micahsd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s the only info I’ve seen on it was from GM Authority. Based on their post, it looks like the Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade is spared.

Now that it’s getting cooler where I live, I’m really enjoying those features. It would be unfortunate if they were to omit those options even with providing a small credit.

Dustindu4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s the only info I’ve seen on it was from GM Authority. Based on their post, it looks like the Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade is spared.

Now that it’s getting cooler where I live, I’m really enjoying those features. It would be unfortunate if they were to omit those options even with providing a small credit.
GM also stated that all cars made without the heat options will get free upgrades next year when they get parts

PsyZek

Reaction score
I ordered a diesel SLT in Maryland on the 11th. Sales guy called me Tuesday and said it would have to come sans the heating steering wheel. I don't think the order is actually in though, waiting for allocation.

ccfdad

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone heard when the retrofit heated steering wheel and parking sensors will be available, how to schedule, and what the process is to retrofit?

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I heard that as soon as OnStar picks up you speaking about selling your Yukon, that pushes the dealer retrofit request to the top of the list...just sayin'. I'm sure it will happen, but I havent seen or heard of it occuring thus far. I'm waiting on the:

4-lumbar
parking sensors
heated steering wheel
steering column lock

None are "deal breakers" for me...but still want them.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard that as soon as OnStar picks up you speaking about selling your Yukon, that pushes the dealer retrofit request to the top of the list...just sayin'. I'm sure it will happen, but I havent seen or heard of it occuring thus far. I'm waiting on the:

4-lumbar
parking sensors
heated steering wheel
steering column lock

None are "deal breakers" for me...but still want them.
May want to check your window sticker. Pretty sure 2 way lumbar and steering column lock are NOT on the retrofit list. I didn’t get them on my Denali either, but the parking sensors and heated steering wheel had “includes later retrofit” on the the window stickers that I saw.

ccfdad

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
May want to check your window sticker. Pretty sure 2 way lumbar and steering column lock are NOT on the retrofit list. I didn’t get them on my Denali either, but the parking sensors and heated steering wheel had “includes later retrofit” on the the window stickers that I saw.
FYI I was told by the dealer that the heated steering wheel would be a third quarter retrofit and the front and rear parking sensors the fourth quarter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DwaneM