2022 Yukon XL Cargo Liner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Micahsd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the official one from GM as it blends in real good with the interior however in my Tahoe the last section is held on with velcro which fails and causes that section (between the 3rd row seat back and rear hatch) to slide around.

Maybe that last section on the XL model is held on differently?

Baja_Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had a Husky liner in a '19 XL and I currently have a Weathertech in a '21 XL, I liked the Husky because it was more rubbery but it was smooth on the bottom and would slide back and the liftgate wouldn't close. The Weathertech is a little more stiffer plastic and only moves a little bit. I tried using velcro to secure the Husky but the velcro wouldn't stay attached.

OP
OP
C

Cop35758

Reaction score
Is the GMC one the only one that works with 3rd row up and down?

Micahsd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How it works on the Chevy is the part which is stuck on the back of the 3rd row seats will go under the last section that’s Velcro’d.

Thats where my issue lies with it…that last part which is supposed to be fixed that uses Velcro doesn’t stay in place. I’ve tried double sided carpet tape to keep it held down and it doesn’t help.

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score

They have the only one with that material that works with the seats going up and down.

Husky and Weathertech only work with the third row down.

Canvasback has a cargo cover that a lot of people seem to like, however it’s not the same material

PaulGA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just wish it was a 2 part and not a 3 part. I honestly don’t mind the Velcro (so far). I don’t like the gap between the seats and I don’t like ’regular’ cargo piece being separate. I might grab a weather tech since my 3rd row will very rarely see the light of day.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DwaneM