2023 yukon denali 6.2..what to do

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

ACHUN717

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Modern cars are not engineered like they were 10+ years ago where slapping on exhaust and CAI got you 10% more power.

It may be more effective to talk budget and desired gains. I’d bet you get more bang for buck getting a 91-93 octane tune from a reputable shop than anything else.
Agreed with you on that. Not too concerned about wanting more power. Just want the truck sounding a certain way. That’s really all I care about.
Budget hovers around $5k max. Anything over wife will probably leave me lol

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Growing up was always into muscle cars. Loved the sound, just the sound of a beefed up V6 or V8 back then. But had no money to do any of that to my cars. But I guess a simple answer to your question is for pure personal enjoyment!
I know exactly what you mean. I lived through the golden muscle car era, but I could never afford one of them at the time, so I'd only watch them and drool. Even now, every Friday night in the summer there is a local parking lot rally where muscle car owners bring their cars for display and a few beers. I still drool while walking through that parking lot.

OP
OP
A

ACHUN717

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know exactly what you mean. I lived through the golden muscle car era, but I could never afford one of them at the time, so I'd only watch them and drool. Even now, every Friday night in the summer there is a local parking lot rally where muscle car owners bring their cars for display and a few beers. I still drool while walking through that parking lot.
Amen to that. when cars had a SOUL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Catfisha