2023 yukon denali 6.2..what to do

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antonm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Modern cars are not engineered like they were 10+ years ago where slapping on exhaust and CAI got you 10% more power.

It may be more effective to talk budget and desired gains. I’d bet you get more bang for buck getting a 91-93 octane tune from a reputable shop than anything else.

I think you're showing your age there a little. Cars that are 10 years old now (so 2014 / 2015 models) were not that much different than the current offerings and didn't get 10% for header and CAI either.

Gotta go a little further back, like to the mid 90's (which was 30 years ago now), to find cars that would jump 10% with headers and a CAI.

iamlegion

Reaction score
I think you're showing your age there a little. Cars that are 10 years old now (so 2014 / 2015 models) were not that much different than the current offerings and didn't get 10% for header and CAI either.

Gotta go a little further back, like to the mid 90's (which was 30 years ago now), to find cars that would jump 10% with headers and a CAI.
Right, I was making an example not trying to defend a doctorate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceasy

Latest posts