2024 Denali road noise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JayceeP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run 22” Defenders (not the 2’s) and I feel like they ride like butter. Winter tires going on in a few weeks though (Blizzak DMV-2’s) so we’ll see how that goes.

Attachments

• IMG_8533.jpeg
    IMG_8533.jpeg
    564.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run 22” Defenders (not the 2’s) and I feel like they ride like butter. Winter tires going on in a few weeks though (Blizzak DMV-2’s) so we’ll see how that goes.
DMV-2 are pretty quiet…and the truck is a beast with them on. Hard to think of putting them on right now…it’s 6:30pm on Oct 20 in Minnesota and the current temperature is 77.

JayceeP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DMV-2 are pretty quiet…and the truck is a beast with them on. Hard to think of putting them on right now…it’s 6:30pm on Oct 20 in Minnesota and the current temperature is 77.
Yeah the DMV’s came off my F150 I’m just curious if I notice an audible difference from the defenders. They are indeed great winter tires.

Same weather here in Nova Scotia though not quite as warm. Sunny and 23C/74F today.

Nova Scotia winter weather is bizarre. Sometimes we don’t see snow cover until well into January but regardless we get a lot of rain, snow, ice combinations. Not uncommon to see 20+ degree temperature swings where it will be a blizzard, pour rain, and then flash freeze all in 24 hours. We do get the occasionally thunder and lightning lol. Needless to say, they use A LOT of salt and brine around here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Discodisco