28" What offset do I need?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LILC509

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 07 Yukon Xl. I know this guy that is selling his 28's cheap to me like new. But he had them on a 01 tahoe. Would they fit on mine. In the near future I want to bag it. What offset do I need inorder for the rims to tuck in with bags or not mess up the fenders when bags are deflated?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
To tuck 28s, which normally have a 10" width, you will need a +35 or higher offset. Chances are that the offest is not that high since they are off the NBS Tahoe which are like +20 offsets.

OP
OP
LILC509

LILC509

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I havent been able to find any with a 35+. I can only find +25 and ugly ones +30. I think these those are +25 I think he needs to send me the pictures of the back of the rims. So the NNBS yukons or tahoes have a +35 when putting 28's with airbags can any confirm that? I have seen some SUV's on this forum that pictures have been posted any of them members?

Rad Ride

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 07 Yukon Xl. I know this guy that is selling his 28's cheap to me like new. But he had them on a 01 tahoe. Would they fit on mine. In the near future I want to bag it. What offset do I need inorder for the rims to tuck in with bags or not mess up the fenders when bags are deflated?

+35 at least. Good Luck!

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
get the best you can. If your going to lay it out your going to have to narrow the axle anyway.

TEXAS DEMON

with a vengeance
Reaction score
get the best you can. If your going to lay it out your going to have to narrow the axle anyway.

and thats only the begining if you want to lay just boards.
just ask brandon

Last edited:
OP
OP
LILC509

LILC509

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of getting a kit from airbagit.com has anybody used one and what do you think of it? Also it is my kind of taste of cars the bigger you go the better it is as long as it is not a DUNK. I want to make it look like a toy. I had a 300c on air bags and 26's after I was all done making it look like a toy I got rid of it and got me my Yukon XL. All I have seen layed out are Hoes, Escalade, Yukon but no Yukon XL, Suburban or Escalade ESV is there a reason why not to do it? I think there is more space to work with concerning the rear wheel well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52