3.5" Exhaust for 2018 Tahoe 6.2L?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J5races

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone know of a 3.5" Stainless exhaust cat back kit for a 2018 Tahoe with 6.2L? I see MPRB sells a 3.5" kit for a Silverado but they said they dont make one for Tahoe. It looks like a few bends are missing on Silverado version.

I dont have a TIG welder or any fab tools to mod it myself, does anyone know who would sell one or make a 3.5" Exhaust ?

I want 3.5" for better flow with the 3.0L Whipple I have on my Tahoe. I would love an exhaust that doesn't drone, so one of those capped anti-drone tubes would be amazing.

Thanks All

Jon

Thrust

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you need stainless?
You might talk to a local muffler shop that makes custom systems to see what they could do and charge.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go with a cat-back dual exhaust system with dual 3" pipes after the split, and you will have plenty of exhaust freeboard to accommodate your Whipple. I use a Gibson Extreme cat-back dual exhaust with these specs, but I'm sure that it is too loud (and drone) for your preferences.

OP
OP
J5races

J5races

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know how different a Tahoe exhaust is from a same year Silverado?

k_arnold72

Reaction score
The silverado version is longer. I picked up a silverado oem catback to modify(and retain my stock exhaust to swap back one day) and it's noticeably longer than what's on my 2018 Tahoe.

I'll try to get a picture of it next to the truck in-line with where it mounts up to the y pipe for reference

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captainmal425

Latest posts